08 March 2011

Blog

I haven't been posting much lately because I'm still working out what I'd like to see on here.  I've been looking through various templates and other blogs and trying to figure out what would work best for me and anyone that would visit.

Some of the things I've been thinking about:
  • Sharing links for posts Done
  • Footer links, are they needed?  Do I have enough to warrant the need for them? Done
  • Layout of information
  • Extras for the sidebar, what? why? etc.? Done
So this has been a longer process than I had intended and somewhat of a learning curve is needed for some things.

I appreciate anyone and everyone that stops by to look this over and hope that things will be in place and I'll be sharing what little information I may provide soon.

Thanks
M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail

Popular